Medium Monstrous Humanoid
Hit Dice: 1d10 (10 hp)
Base Speed: 30 ft
Face/Reach: 5 ft/ 5 ft
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/ +1
Attacks:rapier +1 melee (d6, 19-20/x2)
Full Attack: rapier +1 melee (d6, 19-20/x2)
Special Attacks: -
Special Abilities: Darkvision 60 ft, Acute Sense of Smell
Ability Scores: Str 10 Con 10 Dex 10 Int 11 Wis 10 Cha 11
Saves: Fort +1 Ref +0 Will +0
Feats: Weapon Finesse (Sw), Quick Draw
Challenge Rating: 1
Level Adjustment: +0
descriptive text here
LUPIN RACIAL TRAITS
- Type: Monstrous Humanoid
- Base Movement: 30 ft
- +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Cha (Frontier), +2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha (Nomadic); Renardie Lupin have no racial ability score modifiers.
- Special Abilities:
- Darkvision up to 60 ft
- Acute Sense of Smell:
- A Lupin automatically gets a DC 10 wisdom check to detect a lycanthrope at a range of up to 30 feet, irregardless of what form the lycanthrope takes. Being downwind doubles this effective range, while being upwind halves it.
- Lupin gain a +5 racial bonus to Spot checks against a known individual’s Disguise check, if the individual comes within 5 feet.
- Lupin gain a +2 racial bonus to survival checks when following tracks.
- Lupin within 5 feet of an invisible or hidden individual are entitled to a DC 20 wisdom check to find their location.
- Lupin take a -2 to save DC’s versus scent-based attacks
- Lupin get either Ride as a class skill and +2 to all ride checks (Nomadic, Frontier), or +2 to Craft (any) checks (Renardie)
- +2 Bonus on Listen Checks
- +1 to attack and damage versus Werewolves
- Favored Class: Bard (Renardie), Ranger (Frontier), Barbarian (Nomadic)